Monday 7 April 2014

I am back!

Welcome Back!


I am going to start blogging again! I do try my best to make Youtube videos at the moment but I find blogging a lot easier. I have a number of different things coming up, such as a Call of Duty: Ghosts new map pack review. Covering all the different maps and extinction, so tune in for that sometime next week. Please follow me on twitter @Beady1997 if you want to be notified when I update my blog. I can imagine that sounds like I am desperate for followers, I'm not, or am I? hehe. 

I also will be talking about whats occurring in the news, so current affairs. Don't worry I won't be picking boring stories or depressing stories, I will pick a story that is different and will get you guys engaged with it, and feel free to ask question, I would sure to answer them on my blog too. 

Lastly, I will be talking about what is going on in my life too. So if I visit somewhere then I may blog, take some photos. I also might talk about exams and what I am up to, I find that helps me as I feel as if I am talking to someone and they are listening, well reading. I know that sounds odd but it does help and even if know reads this I can imagine they are. Anyway I am off now, I am kind of turning this into a story. It is late at night so if there is any grammatical errors feel free to complain to the tiredness I have right now. 

Thanks, Kade. 

Ok, this just got letter like, I must stop. If you like this style of writing let me know, if you hate let me know but in a kind and gentle way, ok I am getting delusional now, bye.  

©beady1997

No comments:

Post a Comment